Hello, dear friends, we are here to say "Happy New Year 2019" to all of you, and all of our Strong Wind Musical Instruments Co., Ltd working staffs and leaders are delivering the best wishes and enormous gratefulness from our hearts to every customer coming to our store !
"A new year, a new beginning !"
"A new year, a new goal !"
"A new year, a new journey !"
No matter how you spent your life, what you went through or what you learned in the past year, an all-new life blueprint is right here waiting for you to create !
We must be full of courage, faith, determination, braveness, optimism, and the most important one, love to step forward because everything in the past just doesn't matter !
In the new year of 2019, we would feel always excited and honored to join hands with you to create a much better, happier, richer and more wonderful life that we will remember forever !
Start right here and lead your own lives the way just you like !
Happy New Year ! Happy New Life !
Free Shipping For All Orders ! No Minimum Required !
Use coupon code NY19 to get an extra $9 new year giveaway !
Pick Your Favorite
Soprano Ukulele, Concert Ukulele, Tenor Ukulele, Mahogany Ukulele, Acoustic Guitars, Classical Guitars, Electric Guitars, Spruce Guitars, Dreadnought Guitars and Cutaway Guitars here now !
- Produce remarkable sound and visual beauty
- Alloy tailpiece with 4 integrated fine tuners
- 4 steel strings already installed on the violin
- Red brown varnish finish with beautiful texture
- 1/2 half size acoustic violin for beginning violinist
- Hand-carved solid spruce top and maple back & sides & neck
- Maple fingerboard, pegs, and chin rest with an alloy tailpiece
- Suitable for age 8-9 yrs old with an arm length of 20" to 22"
- For all kinds of musical type, classical music, popular music and so on
- *Useful rosin
- *A wood bridge
- *Shoulder rest
- *lightweight carry case with padded plush interior
- *Brazilwood violin bow with rosewood frog and unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair
Choose the right violin size:
- *4/4 = Full Size, Age 11 yrs+ to adult with an arm length of 23.5 and up
- *3/4 = Age 10-11 yrs old with an arm length of 22 to 23.5
- *1/2 = Age 8-9 yrs old with an arm length of 20" to 22"
- *1/4 = Age 6-7 yrs old with an arm length of 17.6" to 20"
- *1/8 = Age 5 yrs old with an arm length of 17.1" to 17.5"
- *1/10 = Age 4 yrs old with an arm length of 15 3/8" to 17"
- *1/16 = Age 2-3 yrs old with an arm length of 14" to 15 3/8"
Arm Length: the length between your neck and the middle of your left-hand palm (when your hand is fully extended and raised perpendicular to your body, just like holding a violin).
The first time you play the violin, please rub some rosin onto the bow before you play the dear violin, please make sure that the tuners get well adjusted and the bridge are properly placed.
Note: No Tax